What We Do
Solving clients’ problems related to materials that communicate about medical and health care topics is what we do. We begin with a conversation to gather information about the need—the services required, scope of work, turnaround time, and budget. A clear understanding of a client’s goals and expectations is the foundation for a successful project outcome and partnership.
- Newsletters (Print & Digital) – Create e-newsletters to reach target audiences.
- Patient Education – Write and edit copy that informs consumers about health care topics.
- Proofreading – Check proofs to ensure adherence to format and correct minor, mechanical errors.
- Proposals – Organize, write, and revise text for contracting purposes.
- Publication Management – Consult on editorial strategy to increase readership for trade journals.
- Social Media – Provide postings to increase awareness via Twitter and Facebook.
- Substantive Editing – Clarify or reorganize a manuscript’s content and structure.
- Transcription – Audiotape and transcribe proceedings of medical and scientific meetings.